Saturday, September 3, 2016

I said I never would would write a word about Eugene de Kock but ....

Eugene spending his first day with his family
OPERATION  VULINDLELA
I think enough time has passed and that what I am about to share makes no difference at all.  We are still (I hope) a group of integrity and compassion – although there is always a rat in the mix.  I hope that the rats get trapped into cages never to see the light of day. May they experience even one third of the trauma that Eugene de Kock suffered in prison.  The job of defeating the rats from this group will be Michael Emil, Gert Fouche, Jacques van Heerden’s job. 
In May2015, it was discussed (between me Ben and by Marx) whether to start slowing down the nagging and letter writing process regarding Eugene de Kock’s parole.  I cannot remember the words verbatim, but it went somewhere along the lines of it being dangerous/political and maybe detrimental to Eugene; and maybe we were making it more difficult for him.   Now I have never met Eugene, except when he phoned me many months later… but that is another story.    It was suggested that I temper down my posts and try to stay calm and smooth the waters.  Well, me being me, I thought that was for the birds and balls to the wall I said said “Not a fuck!!!  We carry on until Eugene de Kock tells me with his own mouth to stop”.   From that date to the date when the world heard about his parole – a million and one things happened.  I could write a book on it all that would make Jansen’s book pale in comparison.  It was cloak and dagger – there were spies, double-agents and spooks.  I did not even trust Ben and certainly did not trust Marx – We all had our own informers in various places.  So I would act dumb until I was told something of an extremely sensitive nature and would very calmly say, “I know – I heard it week before last”.  Shit, I loved doing that to the main dudes that counted.  Woman can be just as astute as men.   My Fuck, but I would have made an excellent Mata Hari.   So, what do you think … shall I spill the beans on my diannelang.blogspot.co.za.

It was eight (8) months later that I was given an email written in May - but not addressed to me.  And then I learned. I got it from the horse's mouth.  Shut the group down.  Much happened during those months between May 2015 and his actual parole in January 2016.  I know a lot more than I am given credit for.   And after reading Jansen's pathetic attempt to encompass the enormity of the person who Eugene is - I could give her a run for her money.   I think it is time now to divulge the truth of what went down.   Forest fortuna adiuvat…Umi ngomlenze omnye ethlathini !

0 comments: