Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Why I No Longer Support Heinrich van Rooyen


FRAMED 

I think that I owe my readers the reason why I have withdrawn from everything to do with Heinrich van Rooyen.  He was a man who was convicted of killing two girls in Knysna in 2005.  I did a lot of research and trawled the court records as well as the police dockets and am convinced that he is NOT responsible for the crimes that he is being punished for.

I have spent three years working on this case, visiting Heinrich in prison, helping out with money, getting him things he needed, spent thousands on telephone calls and hundreds of hours discussing the case with people who are qualified in forensic science and so forth.  I have even had death threats because I have stood up for him and wanted justice done, not only for Heinrich to be released but that the real murderers are put behind bars so that there is justice for the two murdered girls as well.    Heinrich is innocent.  He did not murder those girls.
However, I have withdrawn from him because over time, I have found him to be extremely arrogant, demanding, unbelievably manipulative and a liar.   And as he was manipulating me into giving in to his demands, especially for money, he was doing the same to my Facebook friends who were coughing up without me knowing but thinking that I knew about it.   My true friends know I do not have money so were happy to put the money into the Heinrich basket because of their love for me and not because of their love of Heinrich.     I found that I was pouring water into a leaking glass and trying to empty the sea with a bucket.
I will not allow myself to be made unhappy or used by anyone and certainly not by one who is being helped for nothing.  I am particularly saddened by the fact that my friends have been taken in by him as well – which just shows how intelligently he manipulates situations.
The rumour mill within his Justice for Heinrich van Rooyen Facebook group is very busy with Heinrich implying that I have taken money that belongs to him, that I am causing problems in prison for him and that I am the one who is stopping him from contacting his girlfriend because I have stopped every way possible for him to get a mobile phone in prison.  These are all lies. 
Again, I state that I do not believe he killed those girls, but I do not like him as a person and am happier to not have him in my life to upset me in any way.    I have other fights to win which are far more important than to me than his.   My fight for my own health is far more important than Heinrich’s predicament.   I am not surprised now that the judge called him arrogant and that his sentence was made heavier than would have happened if he were not so arrogant.
I have been a fool to have been taken in by him.  But once bitten, twice shy.   I am sorry if any of you have been used by him in any way. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so very sorry that this happened Dianne.
You do not deserve this.

Unknown said...

That's very sad... My heart aches for you my dear. 🙏🙏

Unknown said...

I didn't and don't know this guy's family or history. But during his trial, I always maintained that he had a nasty arrogance about himself! Why one would display that in court is beyond me. So I understand where Dianne is coming from. I wish him and especially her, all the very best.

TGF...

DIANNE LANG said...

Thank you for your understanding (unknown) ... am more in the firing line for a bullet now than a badge for helping. LOL

Unknown said...

Hi Dianne I don't know you but iam very sorry for what you have gone true.I believe as an inmate if you are sentenced and still have people standing up for you,you are blessed.I have spent year with Hein in one cell in St.Albans Max.i was find not quilty after being sentence wrongful.Iam a well astablished businessman in Gauteng.Iam.greatfull there are still people like yourself, he has trow away grace.

Hope you are good and take good care of your health. God bless.