Friday, February 10, 2017

Heinrich van Rooyen and the road paved to heaven with good intentions

How do I apologise for making such an arse of myself again?  I had made a video and it was my last try when I thought I had said what needed to be said ... and guess what?  The video I put onto this page was one of my stupid beginner video's which ended with "Oh fuck!".

You see, I have never done these types of videos where you talk to yourself and then put it out there so it was a bit of a hit and miss affair.   The final video, which I thought I was loading onto blog was actually only 8 seconds long with just a few words and most of them swearing. 

I have a great video that I would have loved to have shared about Heinrich van Rooyen but it is 4.5 minutes long and blogger says it is too big a file.  Now I am left feeling like a real twat for sending it out and then deleting it. 

I don't have the energy to do it all over again and with the smallest number of words - easy if you can write it and read it, but it would not have the right impact. 

I wanted to share with you my experience of Heinrich van Rooyen, who is sitting in prison for the murder of those two girls in Knysna in 2005.  And I wanted to tell you why I needed help from you - not only for Alan Elsdon who has painted himself into a corner without funding for the three years he has been investigating the enormous corruption and cover-up of the murders.  I have seen those documents - there is no possible way that Heinrich could have committed those murders.    And the other thing I wanted to share with you is what he has been doing with himself in prison all these years.  He has only one semester to do for his qualification in IT and I needed help with a laptop with a decent processor (now I know I don't know what I am talking about). 

Maybe when I feel more energetic and can say what I want to say quickly, I will repost the video.  The terrible shame of so many people who can and could help us out with even R10 or R20, or those who promise and don't make good on their promises ... while everyone goes out of their way to help the animals.  It was for this particular reason that I wanted to put that video on. 

I apologise for sending you a link that was nothing but rubbish.   Please keep reading my blogs, I do appreciate it. 

0 comments: