Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Race Card

I need to make something perfectly clear to everyone who is a FB friend.  I am not for, nor against any racial group.  I am not a liberal who is presumptuous enough to think that I have to fight the battle for the blacks.  I am not a right winger who is presumptuous enough to think that I have to fight the battle for the whites.  I do not care what colour your skin is and I expect the same respect for the colour of my skin.  It is what is in the heart that makes a person human – it is what is in the heart that lures me to one group or another, depending on circumstances.   I will not apologise for the colour of my skin, but I will defend myself when faced with racism.  I will also defend anyone who says anything racist about another racial group.  If someone is an arsehole, it does not matter what colour his skin is; he is still an arsehole.  And if someone is an angel in disguise, it does not matter what colour the skin is.  Do not expect me to sidle up alongside any particular group colour because I will not do so.  We are all members of the human race and that is the only thing that concerns me when it comes to my dealings with people.  Humans are connected on all levels so therefore the happiness of one becomes the joy of all, and the grief of one becomes the sorrow of all.

0 comments: