Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A message to my Facebook friends

I can respect anyone who tries to walk their talk when it comes to religion. I don't care if you are a Hindu, a Muslim, a Baptist, a Buddhist, a Catholic or a Jew.  Just be the best kind of 'whatever' you can be.  I am so tired of being told to stop swearing and being judged as an atheist by re-born Christians on FB.  I cannot respect these kinds of people.  

Does it not say in their Holy Bible that you are to judge not lest ye be judged?  Does it not say in their Holy Book that the log should be removed from their own eyes before they try to remove the splinter from another? 

My connection with the Creator is between God and I.  It has nothing to do with anyone else.  When I leave this world, I will be alone with God.  You will not be there.   I do not feel the need to push my belief down anyone's throat in the hopes that it will confirm my own belief.   If you don't like my swearing - if you can't love me unconditionally as I love you - if you do not share the same values as I do that the golden thread that runs through us all is love, then please remove yourself as my FB friend.  Quite frankly, I don't give a shit, my dear ... whether you stay or go.  I do not need your approval.  It is God's approval I seek and by His grace I live and breathe.

0 comments: