Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Guard your Heart

If I remove my thought, nothing is built or broken down. The air inside a jar takes the shape of the jar automatically. If I remove the air completely from the jar to create a perfect vacuum, the jar would collapse. The pressure on the outside would be too great to be withstood. If I apply this illustration to My life, I will see that if I take My thought away from My fear, or My problem, or My desire, it will collapse. If I give no thought to something it disappears, it is no longer a reality for me. Why is it that I give so much thought to negativity? By giving it thought, I am empowering it, I am creating it and I am turning it into a reality. I must give negativity no thought. By worrying, I am giving the negativity power over me and my life and I am manifesting that negative thing as a reality in my life.

But when I deny something I break it down. I dissolve the existence of it. By denying something does not mean that I am putting my head in the sand like an ostrich and pretending it is not there. By denying it I merely dissolve the thing into non-existence. For example, I could say that since nothing exists that is not of God and that God is good, then the reality of the devil disappears from my mind.  It has no power over me because I have created a vacuum where the devil used to reside.   My mind can destroy and dissolve anything by denying its existence and can build anything up by affirming its presence. 

0 comments: