Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Actually, I just woke up one day ....

So the plan is for me to take control and no longer put up with incompetent and arrogant doctors who know nothing about these two rare diseases. And when doctors hear hoofbeats they think horses ... they forget that there may be a zebra or two amongst that lot that different treatment to the majority. I just decided on Friday ... fuck it. They are going to let me die and not treat me as protocol because their egos are so big that a patient can't possibly know more about the disease than you do - Massage and Acudetox three times a week to eliminate all the drugs that have been through it and going on a strict, high dosage cannabis oil....not cut. As I am not used to it yet, I am very delayed because I am stoned out my bracket. Then ... I want to go to Dr Pienaar at the Mediclinic in Bloemfontein and she said "Come, let me know and I will book you a bed in oncology" when I told her about my experience here. An ambulance costs a lot so you may see some crowdfunding going on on social media. Sometimes one has to be humble enough to ask when you need help. And I need help to get to Dr Pienaar, If you have a connection anywhere about fundraising please contact Lynn Erasmus Van Vuuren on FaceBook. Enough is enough now. I am coming out of my corner fighting. I want to LIVE!!! I have that right. And I am asking for your help. Being stoned makes it easy to be humble.

0 comments: