Friday, March 1, 2019

Freedom in sight for the 2005 Knysna Murderer

Good news at last. As many of you know I have been working on the case of Heinrich van Rooyen, charged with the murder of Jessica and Victoria in Knysna in 2005 and who is sitting in St Albans for his 13th year. He had a very unfair trial and was made the suspect by a dirty cop, Director Attie Trollip, and a judge who was biased and unreasonable. Many, many Criminal Procedures Acts were infringed, evidence was tampered with and manufactured, affidavits were re-written and an innocent man went to prison for crimes he did not commit. Two years down the road and a group of 6 of us has worked on this case. It has to go to the Constitutional Court and we have been struggling to find someone with the balls to take on the SAPS, the Prosecutor and the Judge. This is Adv. Mpumelelo "Bond" Nyoka. He is Heini's new legal representative - there is light at the end of the tunnel. A very special thank you to Lynda for her 11h30 appointment this morning to take my summary to him with other documents bringing him up to speed and to my team who have kept me floating when I thought I had taken on more than I could chew. .

1 comments:

Marota Welcome Mokabane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.