Thursday, June 22, 2017

My First Orgasm

One night, he did not come home with anyone.    He called me to come to his bed.   I was half asleep and he was not very drunk.   At least I smelled no liquor on him.   He held me in his arms ever so gently and he was listening to the radio.   I fell asleep, feeling comforted and safe.   
I woke up with his hands in my vagina, my panties were off.   It was not an ugly feeling, but a gentle, nice feeling.   His hands were covering my breasts, stroking them ever so gently.   He was kissing me.   That is when I really woke up.   His mustache started tickling me and I knew that what was going on what not right but at the same time it was not so bad either.  And then I felt a hotness run around my stomach area and a quickness of my breathing and felt my pelvis lift towards his fingers and my breath caught in my throat.  I had had my first organism.    And suddenly, “You whore! Get out of here!   What do you think you are doing”    “Get out, get out, get out” and I ran confused to my bed, not knowing what had happened.
He had groomed me well - I never saw it coming.  I was 15. 

When I got home from school the next day he took me into a room and locked the door, the horse whip behind the door came down and it began again.   I felt nothing.   I floated in the corner of the room and watched him grow more and more tired.  He stopped eventually.    He walked out and I cleaned myself up and continued living life as I knew it.  At least Joy was safe from him.  She was in boarding school.   And my mother and little sisters were in Port Elizabeth. Now I knew without doubt that he had slept with some of my friends and my cousins.  

Post a Comment